Reinforce Your Case with a Qualified Expert Witness
Generally, people engage experienced expert witnesses to guide them through litigation, aid them with legal processes, and achieve settlement. However, some disputes are simply too complex and challenging to be resolved by lawyers alone.
In such high-stakes cases, testimony from an expert witness is highly called for.
ExpertsDirect has long been in the business of connecting barristers and solicitors with the right expert witness for their case. Whether assisting clients by way of comprehensive litigation evaluation or providing a robust fact-based technical opinion, our experts are capable of offering expert support in disputes, arbitration, and claims relating to a breadth of disciplines.
We are able to provide our expert witness service across a wide range of areas including:
- Intellectual property
- Construction and architecture
- Business claims and disputes
- Public policy and regulation
- Accounting and investment
- Banking and Bankruptcy
- Criminal investigations
- Commercial damages
- Real Estate
What can an expert witness hired through ExpertsDirect do?
- Prepare expert reports drawing on comprehensive analysis and evaluation.
- Apply their training, industry knowledge, and hands on experience to the particulars of your case.
- Provide oral expert testimony and litigation support in various Courts and Tribunals.
- Evaluate claimant’s economic damages.
- Negotiate on court-enforceable undertakings.
Why look for an expert witness at ExpertsDirect?
- We offer access to a huge array of expert witnesses and consultants who are drawn from leading Australian commercial enterprises, legal authorities, universities and reputable consultancies.
- Our qualified team of lawyers offers advice in picking the type of expert best suited to your needs and case.
- Understanding your needs and demands, we tailor a shortlist of qualified experts to choose from so that you can devote your time and energy to litigation.
- You are offered a genuine, detailed profile of each expert to help make your decision easier and eliminate the risk of disappointment in choosing an inappropriate expert.
There are 3 ways to browse our expert witness categories:
- 1 You can hover your mouse cursor over a category below to view additional subcategories
- 2 If you don’t see the category you’re looking for, please contact us for assistance in finding it
- 3 If you’re unsure what type of expert you need, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you